Drought Free Irrigation offers services
for all of your irrigation needs. We can...
Design / Install Systems
DFI will custom design an irrigation
system to meet your property's specific landscape needs. We will
take into consideration, water pressure and gallons per minute,
as well as plants and planting material.
- We will install your system in a
timely manner with little damage to your lawn and a time frame
that will fit with your current or planned landscaping.
- We will personally service all components
of your sprinkler system.
contracts are also available for residential and commercial customers.
- We will winterize your sprinkler
system by blowing all of the water out of the entire system.
- We will be glad to give you a free
- We offer upgrades or will add onto
an existing system.
- We are experienced in all types
of irrigation, including, lawn, garden and drip irrigation.
- We offer a full two year parts and
- We will use a licensed plumber to
tie your system into your residential water system.
- We will install a backflow preventer
to your system as required by the health department.
Provide Routine Maintenance
- Spring start up. (We will run through
your entire system to ensure every thing is in proper working
- Mid season check-up. (Again we will
run through your entire system).
- Winterization. We will shut the
system down for the winter by blowing all of the water out of
This three phase maintenance is provided
through our optional "Annual Service Plan"
Repair, Remodel or Upgrade Existing
There have been several advancements
in sprinkler systems over the last 10 years. The biggest improvements
have been made in rain sensors, control timers and sprinkler heads.
Newer timers offer you much more flexibility in programming and
watering areas of your lawn. New designs of sprinklers and
new nozzles offer a more even distribution of water over your entire
lawn. With the rising cost of water, these upgrades will allow
you to save money and conserve water. A rain sensor is another
inexpensive way to save money, conserve water, and water your lawn
more efficiently. If you have a manual system, this is a
good time to add a timer, and to stop being a slave to your lawn.
As your landscape matures, shrubs over
grow the planting beds, and new obstructions are added to your yard,
such as; sheds, patios, decks and decorative walls. Your sprinkler
heads will need to be moved or adjusted. Drought Free Irrigation
will be there to advise you of the appropriate adjustments and to
complete the work in a timely manor.
- Timers – installed, adjusted
- Broken lines repaired
- Broken sprinkler heads replaced
- Clogged heads cleaned and adjusted
- Zone valves replaced or rebuilt
- Low voltage wire replaced
- Outdated systems updated
- Backflow preventers installed, repaired
- Drip systems repaired or replaced
- Check all areas for proper coverage
With almost 20 years of experience
installing, designing, upgrading, consulting, and repairing irrigation
systems, Drought Free Irrigation has the knowledge and reliability
you are looking for.
Drought Free Irrigation
Home | Services
| Products | FAQs | Certifications